Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Faith No More - Live at Download Festival 06-12-09


Faith No More was the most important band in history to me. When they broke up without me ever having a chance to see them live, I was broken-hearted. Now, over a decade later, they are reformed and touring, and better than ever.
This audio capture of the festival is pro-quality, and captures them full of energy and obviously excited to be performing these songs again. They perform tracks from every album, and a few covers as well. This performance gives me chills.
Download HERE.

1 comment:



  1. tHOSE links above aren't working, such a shame!!! Anyway, I already downloaded the full working album and I will share this to you guys cause.. why not right? This album is so great!


    CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM

    CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM


    ALL SONGS ARE INCLUDED SO HAVE FUN GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete